Monday, April 6, 2009

A Weapon To Kill A Rabbit

Inglés Learn, Learn English in Malta, Study English in Malta

Well as usual, and quite unlike what many folks think, I receive many, many visits to this blog for people interested in studying / living / working in Malta. And as always, I amazed how many different topics that I raised in the same , but also that this blog, follow also receiving visits and questions, when it's time I jumped to my new blog: Free Software and Cooperation, which in one way or another I'm reviewing both.

Now I feel is envy and nostalgia, first of all those people who goes to Malta , Dublin, ... and for work and I am much more limited, and the second, much, much nostalgia of so many good times in Malta and Dublin .

And all this for what? Well, it was a comment out loud, or rather public, since it is a topic that I talk to friends and causes more surprised than I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment