After talking with friends or César Calderón Luis Salvador , and discuss the concept and -verano.org with them, how easy it is to do with people who have it clear, I have considered the defining y. .. the truth is, that although it sounds a topicazo, I can hardly put into words, must be experienced. Does e-verano.org a conference informative and courses?
Maybe, but .. e-verano.org is something else, is simply not a place to share and fellowship. And as the definition of what is done in such days, I refer to an old friend Juantomás post, where it picks up perfectly the feeling of the event and their experience when we barely even knew: From e-verano.org that largely picked up the spirit, but a few years before y.. fashion in the absence of 2.0, which expresses in post Alorza events must be renewed dospuntoceristas
hope everyone can enjoy e-verano.org, their gatherings , his speeches, gatherings, the tireless volunteers IniciativaFocus ... in short, sharing and live .
More posts related to this idea:
0 comments:
Post a Comment