If that is falling with , only I can think of writing a letter request-kings, but it's petition to all political leaders-from the smallest municipalities to European institutions, and even why not, technical managers who are often the culprits of our problems in order to follow the law , for this year not to waste the opportunity we have , for socialist ideals align with ...
This letter should be simple, but I put two important additions that affect one of the most admired politicians :
1 .- Compulsory courses recycling for all our political and technical, to understand that you mean the knowledge society, or as they call him the wrong information, this great man and a better politician our country has had in many years that I admire and appreciate his constant displays of affection toward us , a man who says things clear, near the village, that we all understand, with arguments such as those that appeared today in The Country: Mops and wheeled suitcases
"Why did the architects and sculptors do not charge your copyright when you use or look at the spaces and sculptures created by them and other have to pay to use or look at the songs or movies made by other creators?
written I have left this morning and I've been through a grocery store to buy two kilos of oranges, the fruit bowl I charged only for what I ordered and have not had the idea of \u200b\u200btrying to sell two kilos of melons, a kilo of lemons and three kilos of apples, but I know that the orchard has a garden in which grow all these products. I was served what I ordered and I paid religiously. Then I went through a record store and I asked me to sell the song by Joaquin Sabina, lemon tiramisu, but unlike the bowl, the subsidiary has tried to buy him more than 13 songs, apparently, the entire vegetable production Sabina Music season 2009. And not only intended, but also wanted to charge me more than twenty euros for a plastic case with a disc inside. I refused to take the entire output of the teacher, because I only like Lemon Tiramisu . The clerk did not understand what I said and I did not understand what he said to me, I must be migrated to virtual society, which needs no form to enjoy a cultural event, and he remains in analog territory, where reality is only physical. "
2 .- As in life we \u200b\u200bmust be ambitious, more irealizable my request, removed the following ministries: Culture, Science and Innovation, Education and even part of Public Administration, Gender, Work, ... and it is believed a super : Knowledge Society, bringing together all responsibility for culture-in the broadest sense of the word and not only the most recalcitrant and outdated concept of cultural industry, science, technology , innovation, and of course government. is not acceptable that when we should be using the famous Le and 11/2007, few government or even no the members serving in his prime. And by the way, if Mrs. Eva Almunia left his post for all that is rolling mortgaging the future of our school, depriving them of all these benefits , facing the beginning of the PSOE and Leire Pajin itself, LAECAP and breach of the State Contracts Act passed in Parliament , well ... the dream would be complete. As
through proper planning, vision of society more just, egalitarian, forms, and free ... Spain would not only of this crisis, but would assume the leadership that is demanding a long but not found. Can you imagine Spain as a global knowledge society? "As a model of a new social and productive?
sad thing is that we had opportunities the continued to , we out of this crisis, a crisis of opportunity, lack of ideas, innovation, triggered by the reuse of ideas and models do not work, and not mere intentions to stay in ,.... all that and because many of us admire you, friend and world reference free software back!
Some items related to his or D. Juan Carlos RodrÃguez Ibarra :
0 comments:
Post a Comment