pensándomelo
After several months, trying everything in Wordpress , taking small huequecito to be configured and installed, finally I have my new blog
ramonramon.org / blog
hope to continue enjoying my regular readers and of course, encouraging everyone to participate in it.
been almost two years using blogger and now, after this experience I moved to my own domain and hosting, of course using only free software tools.
Now I hope you will help me to be giving way, configuring and making the little details tell me. Undoubtedly, without you my new blog will not work.
ramonramon.org / blog
hope to continue enjoying my regular readers and of course, encouraging everyone to participate in it.
been almost two years using blogger and now, after this experience I moved to my own domain and hosting, of course using only free software tools.
Now I hope you will help me to be giving way, configuring and making the little details tell me. Undoubtedly, without you my new blog will not work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment