Looking for a new job title, you help me?
has always been said that the best way to find a new job title is through the network of friends and word of mouth. In this new technological reality which we live are becoming increasingly common as social networks and the triumph of the same, and in fact, I have experienced some interesting anecdotes from these new social networks . For this reason, and without clear whether this was done before or not, I will use my own blog to announce to all my friends, acquaintances, colleagues, ... that after an impressive year very filmmaker and training, so many positive experience has made me live, I need to start a new phase in job positions, those that have a schedule to keep and some leaders to be accountable.
In this regard, we must be aware of our limitations and I think mine are many, but still, from my experience over the past 10-15 years, for jobs previously performed by the motivation that I may attain when making any of these functions and the results obtained, the profiles would be more suitable for me, more or less: Leader or Project Manager, Project Manager, Head of teams (whether technological or not), Event Management, Manager communication, ... and all those jobs that you know more or less could be related to my profile.
guess this new stage, which I hope will come soon, I will attend many events and collaborate on them, but still, is one that will always be able to discuss. So if you think a post for me, have any knowledge that I can lend a hand, or know some interesting call, I would be grateful if you send me an email to ramon.ramon_arrroba_hispalinux.es
0 comments:
Post a Comment